Everything you need for a romantic weekend away or for enjoying time away from the busy city. Tranquil and charming, two bedroom home awaits your next stay.
Darling large fireplace, views for miles, and historic charm round out this luxurious retreat.
Two bedrooms, each with queen size beds, high quality linens and towels.
Everything you need in the kitchen to whip up gourmet meals.
Designer table with seating with plenty of seating to enjoy scrumptious meals.
Outside there is a charcoal grill for barbequing. a fire pit, secluded patio area and lots of hiking trails right out the back door to truly enjoy nature.
Ac for the warmer months to keep you cool.
Everything you need to enjoy a perfect home away from home. All necessary cooking equipment, high quality linens and towels, necessary toiletries and coffee!
Other things to note
VRBO Payments: You agree that The Host will charge your card for the full payment of the stay 24 hours after booking. Any payments by VRBO (service fees) will be charged separately. We will capture $800 on the same credit card 24 hours before check out and will be returned within 7 business days after your stay less any incidentals and property damage. We will ask for a copy of your ID and a photo of your license to verify payment information.
All guests to agree to our rental agreement within 24 hours of booking.
PET FEE: $50 additional cleaning fee for each pet due at time of booking, up to 2 dogs.
Part of the agreement:
In respect to our home and our neighbors please review and accept our rental agreement. Fines will be assessed, sometimes over your security, if you do not abide by the following rules:
- No parties. Fines assessed for additional cleaning, trash removal and property damage. A party is grounds for termination of stay and immediate removal with no refund.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited both inside and outside within 50ft or near a window.
- Pets allowed with approval before arrival and subject to a pet fee of $50 per dog, up to two dogs allowed.
- No sublet, and no packages may be sent to the house without host approval.
- No refunds to be given for shortened stays and for any cable, internet, WI-FI, heating, cooling, or power outages or other acts of nature.
The cleaning fee is to help the cost in cleaning the house for your arrival. At the end of your stay, all beds must be stripped of their linens and towels placed in one neat pile in the laundry area, all trash put into closed sealed trash bags and left in the garage, and all dishes must be put in the dishwasher with the cycle turned on using the provided dishwasher pods. Additionally, all furniture needs to be returned to where it was found. We will charge an additional fee, if the house is found to be left dirty or furniture is not in the same place as when you arrived and if there is excessive trash.