Enjoy our lovely home for your next stay in the Berkshires!
The list goes on but this house is the total package: COMFORT, TRANQUILITY and WARMTH all in one place!
Near plenty of outdoor activities for you to enjoy year round: Ski Butternut is only an 8-minute drive, Dry Hill (a 206 acre-nature preserve) is just a 7-minute ride and Tanglewood is only a quick 25-minute drive.
The classic and peaceful vibe of this lovely home, will make you want to stay longer.
This house can sleep eight, here are the bed layouts for easy planning:
Bedroom 1: a private bedroom with one queen bed.
Loft 1: 2 queens, 1 full size bed, and 1 queen size air bed
A spacious living area is located on the first floor, with Samsung TV that can access Netflix and other streaming apps plus access to basic TV channels so you can relax and enjoy the indoors as well.
The full bathroom is tranquil with a double headed shower and a 2-person Jacuzzi tub. There is also a separate half bathroom in the house.
The kitchen is complete with everything you need to make a home cooked meal including gas stove, and dishwasher. It is stocked with all the necessary cooking/serving necessities including: cookware, pots, pans, plates, cups, and silverware.
There is a laundry room in the house.
Hardwood flooring, hotel-like linens and parking for six round out this Berkshire’s gem!
Everything you need for a great stay, toiletries, linens, towels, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, washing machines, detergent, and more!
Other things to note
VRBO Payments: You agree that The Host will charge your card for the full payment of the stay 24 hours after booking. Any payments by VRBO (service fees) will be charged separately. We will capture $800 on the same credit card 24 hours before check out and will be returned within 7 business days after your stay less any incidentals and property damage. We will ask for a copy of your ID and a photo of your license to verify payment information.
All guests to agree to our rental agreement within 24 hours of booking.
Extra Guest Fee: Listed price includes 4 guests, each guest after 4 is $15 per night per guest. Unauthorized guests will be charged $50 per guest at arrival and may result in you having to leave early.
PET FEE: $50 additional cleaning fee for each pet due at time of booking, up to 2 dogs.
Part of the agreement:
In respect to our home and our neighbors please review and accept our rental agreement. Fines will be assessed, sometimes over your security, if you do not abide by the following rules:
- No parties. Fines assessed for additional cleaning, trash removal and property damage. A party is grounds for termination of stay and immediate removal with no refund.
- Please be mindful of our neighbors by keeping noise to a normal level, reducing noise after 9:00pm, and not lingering in front of the entrance.
- All guests must be indoors and off any exterior spaces by 9PM. This is a not a curfew so you can come and go as you please past 9PM but you cannot hang out on exterior spaces past then.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited both inside and outside within 50ft or near a window.
- Pets allowed with approval before arrival and subject to a pet fee of $50 per dog, up to two dogs allowed.
- No sublet, and no packages may be sent to the house without host approval.
- No refunds to be given for shortened stays and for any cable, internet, WI-FI, heating, cooling, or power outages or other acts of nature.
The cleaning fee is to help the cost in cleaning the house for your arrival. At the end of your stay, all beds must be stripped of their linens and towels placed in one neat pile in the laundry area, all trash put into closed sealed trash bags and left in the garage, and all dishes must be put in the dishwasher with the cycle turned on using the provided dishwasher pods. Additionally, all furniture needs to be returned to where it was found. We will charge an additional fee, if the house is found to be left dirty or furniture is not in the same place as when you arrived and if there is excessive trash.