Unparalleled views for miles and absolute killer location, built on Stone Hill Rd, which has a local walking path to Downtown Williamstown and The Clark Institute. Ready to host up 16 guests.
Just perfect space for you and your family to visit, relax, spread out, and enjoy nature. Screened-in dining area, hot tub, mountain views, and walking trails right next to the property make this a nature lover's dream home.
The kitchen is a true gem with everything you need to whip up gourmet meals including granite countertops, wolf appliances, double oven, 6-burner stove, and adjacent bar.
Bar seating for 4 in the kitchen and space for up to 10 at the dining table.
Kitchen is stocked with all the cooking/serving necessities including: cookware, pots, pans, plates, cups, and silverware.
The living room has a large sofa, a decorative fireplace, and unparalleled views of Mt. Greylock. The basement family room has a TV with plenty of channels, plus its smart TV with streaming capabilities.
Hotel quality linens and towels, shampoo, conditioner, and body wash provided for guests.
Outdoors: True oasis, screened-in back porch with dining table, gas grill, large firepit for making s'mores, a hot tub, and swing set.
Here is the bedroom/bathroom layout for easy planning!
Bedroom 1: First floor master with king size bed with en-suite bathroom
Bedroom 2: located on the second floor, has one queen bed
Bedroom 3: located on the second floor, has one full bed
Bedroom 4: located on the second floor, has two full beds
Bedroom 5: located on the lower level, has six twin size beds
Bathrooms: Half bathroom on the lower level, a full bath and half bath on the first floor, and 2 full bathrooms on the second floor.
Other notable amenities: laundry on the first floor, only one step to reach the entrance to the house so guests with stair restrictions can stay in the first floor master, plenty of parking, and central AC to keep you cool in the summer.
Everything you need for a great stay, toiletries, linens, towels, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, washing machines, detergent, and more!
Other things to note
VRBO Payments: You agree that The Host will charge your card for the full payment of the stay any time within a 24 hours period after booking. Any payments by VRBO (service fees) will be charged separately. We will capture $800 on the same credit card 24 hours before check out and will be returned within 7 business days after your stay less any incidentals and property damage. We will ask for a copy of your ID and a photo of your license to verify payment information.
EXTRA GUEST FEE: We can sleep up to 16 guests. We charge $25 per GUEST per NIGHT for each guest after 10. We require a final headcount by 48 hours before your stay.
RENTAL AGREEMENT: We will send you a rental agreement within 6 hours of booking. This is due within 24 hours or we have the right to cancel this booking with a 15% cancellation fee!
Part of the agreement:
In respect to our home and our neighbors please review and accept our rental agreement. Fines will be assessed, sometimes over your security, if you do not abide by the following rules:
- No additional guests without host approval.
The fireplace is strictly decorative.
- No parties. Fines assessed for additional cleaning, trash removal and property damage. A party is grounds for termination of stay and immediate removal with no refund.
- Quiet hours begin at 10PM.
- The estate has three exterior security cameras, one in the garage, one on the side of the house, and one on the back porch looking out to the back yard. As such security cameras are capable of recording video and audio and may have such features activated during the Term. Guest shall not remove, alter, or otherwise utilize the security cameras.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited both inside and outside within 50ft or near a window.
- No pets allowed under any circumstance.
- No sublet, and no packages may be sent to the house without host approval.
- No refunds to be given for shortened stays and for any cable, internet, WI-FI, heating, cooling, or power outages or other acts of nature.